Most of these pictures I posted already on my photography blog and I've been meaning to post some here too. They are just some fun pictures of Cal I took over the last few months and have been working on here and there when I have a spare minute. I usually put our own family pictures on the back burner (if I really want to spruce them up and they're not just pictures with our point and click) so it seems so they are often a little late getting up on the blog. What can you do.....These are just some pictures from our day to day park time/play time on the patio or backyard. 







Pictures I've been Meaning to Post....
Posted by Dan and Ashley on Wednesday, April 08, 2009 | 1 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Comments
1 comments:
adorable. in one of these he looks JUST like dan... bet u never hear that one... jk. but, really, he does. Ok.. yes, i am almost done with eclipse and will be purchasing breaking dawn sometime next week im sure. We WILL talk, we need to get together!!!!! Its been tooooo loonnnnngggg. Latest news is that we are going to sign a contract like tomorrow. We will be moving in, May 1st into a condo that over looks the La Costa Golf Course, its a little older but way bigger and BRIGHTER than here, so thats better!!! You will have to come over!!! Love Janean
Post a Comment