Boy Diaper.....

So I have to write this story down before I forget.....

A few weeks ago when we were moving, my wonderful friend Liz was watching Cal for us while we were busy. They are an all girl family in that house with 3 little ones--one of which is her darling 2 1/2 year old named Olivia.

Liz was changing Cal's diaper one day and Olivia was standing there watching, just kind of staring at the whole thing in confusion since a boy diaper is probably not a very familiar sight.

 Then she said in her cutest lispy voice,

"Whoah, That is a big belly button."


I definitely got a good laugh at that one.
Kids really do say the darndest things....

Little Miss Olivia herself at this weekend's Easter Egg Hunt. She's such a little doll.

Comments

3 comments:

erin said...

hahahahaha!! I love that.

Ashley and Aaron said...

This story is hilarious...thanks for sharing it. And I love all the new pictures of Cal...you are so talented! Can't wait to see you guys soon!

Zane and Lexi said...

so funny - we had a story like that too - our little girl friend, Gabe asked why she didn't have a "dinosaur" like baby Zane!! we've started to use that "nickname" around here :)