So last week the doctor told us that I'm 2 cm dilated and 50% effaced. We were really excited to hear that we are making some progress! Obviously it doesn't necessarily mean that we'll have the baby anytime soon, but at least it tells me that my body is doing something to get prepared for this little guy's arrival and that is definitely good news! The doc said she wouldn't be surprised if he came tomorrow or in three weeks, so who knows?!?! (Real specific, I know :) ) I can tell some things are changing a little as my bathroom breaks are becoming even that much more frequent and my Braxton Hicks contractions have kicked up a little notch as well. But we'll see....it's just a matter of waiting now. I'm not sure who is more excited for this baby to come--me or Dan. Every night he tries to convince me to eat a whole pineapple, run some laps, drink caster oil, or do some other home remedy for bringing on labor...but I'm still a little reluctant to try too many things until he's been in there a little longer. I love how excited Dan is though--it's so fun! We both can't wait to hold our little boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Comments
0 comments:
Post a Comment