I know this post is a little late but I started it a couple weeks ago and just never got a chance to finish it. This year Dan and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary! I can hardly believe 4 years have come and gone. They have truly been the best 4 years of my life with so many adventures and so many memories. I'm so grateful to have such a wonderful best friend to experience life with. It seems like every moment we get to spend together is just never enough! I love being in love and I can't imagine being any happier than I am right now. I love you so much Dan! Here are some pictures from this year's anniversary. With everything going on right now we decided to just have a quiet evening at home with a yummy steak dinner. It was so fun to relax together, watch our wedding video, and celebrate! Dan brought home the most beautiful flowers for me too. I loved them!
Here are some pictures to reminisce over the last 4 years we've had together and our last 4 anniversaries. I always love looking at past pictures.
A picture of when we met--we were both servers at the Brick Oven in Provo, Utah. :)
When Dan proposed at La Jolla Cove in San Diego. I had no idea someone was there taking pictures.
More proposal--now I spotted the photographer. :)
The wedding day--best day of my life!
Our first anniversary--we went down to Zion's National Park and stayed in a beautiful Bed and Breakfast. Here is us with our hostess.
More 1st anniversary
1st anniversary--eating at Outback
2nd anniversary--Since I wasn't up and walking much we celebrated at home and had delicious take out. We also had our new little puppy Cruiser with us.
More 2nd anniversary--Because I was laid up for this anniversary Dan surprised me with the greatest surprise of all. He actually contacted the musician, Kalai, who sings 'our' song and whose music we just love in general and he got him to come do a private performance for us at my Dad's house!!! I couldn't believe it. Dan is the best at surprises.
3rd anniversary!
We went to the Melting Pot for the first time and had the most delicious dinner!
The BEST 4 Years!!!
Posted by Dan and Ashley on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 | 4 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Comments
4 comments:
I love that you have a picture of both of you at Brick Oven, I wish more than anything that I had taken a picture on Jason and I's first date. Hope you guys are doing well!!
Congratulations you guys! We love you both so much and think the world of you. You are such a loving couple and your love for each other is so strong. I loved looking at all the pictures of the past. Amazing how life works out huh?
what a great trip down memory lane! we love you guys - it's been a great 4 years, huh!!
I LOVED seeing the pics from over the years! Yay for the two of you in MY family!! You're the best!
Post a Comment