How hard can choosing a name really be??!! Apparently...VERY!

So Dan and I are completely stumped on picking a name for our baby! We have some ideas but we just can't seem to find one that we are absolutely in love with! So we need your help. We want anyone and everyone to give us their suggestions on names in the comments section. Also, give us your your best guesstimate on when this baby will come! We are very interested to hear what ya'll have to say....:) Thanks for your help!

Comments

9 comments:

Brandon said...

I say go with a family name. Go look into your family history and find names that you like and choose from those. That is something that helped Lianna and I pick the name Dean.

Zane and Lexi said...

I agree with the whole family name thing...but it is fun to find something unique and different! I find the hardest part is matching the first, middle and last name - so they all sound good together! You guys will pick a great name... and then you will never look back!

Megan said...

Pick somrthing that you love all the variations of. You never know what someone else will shorten your kids' name to, so you better like the options!

Miller Family said...

Maybe you just have to see the little guy before any of the possibilities will seem right. I've heard of that happening with people, when they saw their baby they just knew. I just can't wait for him to come. Sometimes its a little bittersweet cause the Dan and Ashley era is coming to an end and things won't ever be quite the same, but I look forward to the new Dan, Ashley and Baby era!!

Holly said...

I say go with "Taco"... remember when Chandler thought that's what Marc & Ally should name Carlie??? I think that could qualify as a "family name" LOL

We'll be no help... even though we narrowed it down to three in the hospital, Campbell was named Porter for 1/2 the day, but it just didn't click... Then it was Landon until the nurses told us they'd seen a bunch of Landon's lately... So, we finally settled on Campbell.

I don't really have a preference as to what to name him...I'm just anxious to get the call that it's actually time to give him a name!! :)

The Richards in Canada said...

I think that you should name him barry...or maybe not...
my guesstimate is 08 14 2007 at 7:56 AM or PM...

Lance and Becky said...

Have fun with it! I named baby Lance, and Lance named Rylie. The thing that we are trying to do is keep middle names in the family, but have fun with it! You guys will pick a cute name I just know it!

Jen said...

Name him Christopher. I don't really know, that is just the first boy's name that came to mind. Aiden, Isaac, Ethan. Those are good. Also I think you will have him on August 19. Good birthday present huh?

Barb said...

Hi Guys! You don't really know me but I'm friends with Lexi and all those blogger girls (and Ashley and I are in the same book club blog!) I agree, family names are always so sentimental and touching. You're lucky because every name goes with Henry! Best wishes in these last few days of your pregnancy! ( I like Biblical names (like Daniel)- Joshua, Michael, etc.)