We love to see the Temple....

A couple Saturdays ago we went down to the San Diego Temple with Steve & Rachael and Matt and Liz and all the kiddos to have a picnic lunch out on the lawn. It was such a good idea they had and I'm so glad we ended up going. I had already been to the Temple twice that week for wedding shoots and thought I might be a little burned out to go down for a 3rd time, but once we got there I was so glad we went. There is something about being on the Temple grounds that is so special and just satisfying. I love it. I also loved seeing the kids get to run around and play right there with the Temple as the backdrop and enjoy the beauty and majesty of it. Cal said when we pulled into the parking lot, "Oh, I love the Temple! It's so beautiful and clean." :) 
A couple family pictures since the 4 of us in one photo is quite rare.

7 years ago, this is where we started Forever

The kids were having so much fun in their own little circle. They kept moving around like a little pack. It was so cute.

Cal and Michael. He really loves that cousin of his.


Comments

0 comments: