Three O

So Dan is officially three decades old.

I love my old man! :)

We had a great birthday weekend celebrating. It was conference weekend too which made it even more fun. On Saturday morning we went to the Original Pancake House for breakfast. It was delicious! 

Then in the afternoon Cal and Dan went to the Miramar Air Show. Cal was so excited for Daddy to take him to see big jets. It's all he could talk about for a weeks. The met up with cousins at McDonalds beforehand. This is Cal being a monkey....

Having so much fun with his cousins at the air show!

That evening after Priesthood session, we went with Steve and Rachael and Matt and Liz to a fabulous, kid-free dinner at PF Changs. It was so fun and yummy. One of our favorite places to eat. We had a great time chatting til way too late at night. I think the restaurant finally had to kick us out. :) We had lots of laughs and good times.


It's funny because when it was Matt's birthday back in the spring, I was almost exactly as pregnant as Liz was for Dan's birthday! So we had to get a belly shot.

Then on Sunday morning we woke up and Dan got to open presents and be king for the day. Cal was so excited to give him his gifts! (Scarlett wasn't awake yet or she'd be in the pics too! :) )


Best buddies. They decided to wear their matching shirts.
Dan's whole family came over after conference and we BBQed. 
Scarlett all ready for Halloween and Aunt Mel
Mimi had a fun little activity for all the kids to do. She had a nursery lesson all prepared about "Gospel Armor" and the kids loved it!
Here they are all decked out with their armor.

I hope Dan had a great birthday weekend. We love him so much and are so lucky to have such a wonderful husband and Dad. I know this year will be a great one! Love you Danny!

Comments

2 comments:

Joan said...

YAY! I found your blog again, thanks to Rachel Williams-Shaeffer. My computer crashed and I lost all my blog addresses.

I am dying about the perfectly stylish/trendy wrapping paper/ribbon. You are SO cute.
What a fun birthday for your husband.

Zane and Lexi said...

Happy Birthday old man :) Looks like you were spoiled like you should be!