3 Months Old

Scarlett girl is officially 3 1/2 months old.
We love our sissy girl (as Calvin has decided to call her oh so lovingly) and just when we think she couldn't possibly capture our hearts more, she somehow does.

Some things about our sweet little 3 month old:
- Rolls from her tummy to her back and has for the last few weeks
- Still not sure she loves her binki but is tolerating it better and better
- Night time sleep champ! Has been sleeping through the night since 3 weeks old (at least 8 or more hours) but now consistently does 12.
- Loves sucking on her fingers and hand
- "Talks" to us all the time with her sweet coos and gurgles
- Such a little flirt and loves to smile
- Starting to play and wrestle some with her toys
- Not a Nap champ. :( She is so funny about her napping and loves little cat naps here and there throughout the day. Drives Momma crazy, but she is getting a little better at stretching them out. She HATES to miss the action and no matter what we do, our kids just seem to be super light sleepers.
- Still loves the swing
- NOT a very big fan of her car seat. Sometimes we get lucky and have good days in the car, but up until very recently, she liked to scream most times we buckled her in and snapped her in her seat.
- Still a bit fussy in the evenings. She is definitely not as mellow as Cal was and needs her pampering.
- She really is learning how to scream. Not just cry. It's like she is discovering that she has a whole new octave in her vocal chords. And it's a very very girly scream at that. I almost can't help but giggle every time I hear it. :)
- Loves her big brother. The other night the two of them had a full on conversation at the dinner table. It was like no one else existed in Scarlett's world except Calvin. She just stared right at him and Cal was being silly to get her attention and so he'd laugh and talk to her and then she'd smile and coo giggle right back. She did it in direct response to him about a dozen times and Dan and I were melting. Never seen anything cuter in my life.
- Loves to be held outward and see everything going on.

We sure love this little pumpkin and can't wait to see what the next month brings.

Some pictures of her and Cal from the other morning. It has been SO hot here this week, so she was just kickin it in her onesie.

Cal loves talking sweet to her and giving her lots of attention and smooches.





I love this picture because she just looks like SUCH a 3 month old with her fingers in her mouth and her little legs up in the air.

Our happy girl.
After church a couple weeks ago.




Comments

7 comments:

The Shaeffer Family said...

Ashley she is such a doll! So so cute! I love the picture with her little "o" shaped mouth! And as for your previous post...I love a baby in black too! And I am obsessed with her felt headbands! I think Ruby and her could be besties! :)

Zane and Lexi said...

oh Ash, she is just getting so BIG! What a cutie - I love babies in onesies. It was so great to chat with you, too. I love that I can always call you and pick right up where we left off. Love you guys!

Jess and Matt said...

LOVE HER! I think I would also go crazy dressing a baby girl...it's probably a good thing I don't have one right now because I might put us in the poor house (even more, haha).

Misti said...

Could she be cuter? She is darling and oh so tiny!

Lindsay and Family said...

I love those lips! just begging for kisses!

jenna said...

your kids are twins i swear! one day i might be as good at photos as you! you make every day look so lovely!

Ashley and Aaron said...

Oh she is so adorable...and a fashionista like her mama. It was soooo great to see you guys and I'm excited to visit with you in November!