
At about 27 weeks pregnant
I have LOTS of pictures to post and since I know how behind I can sometimes get, I wanted to hurry and get a quick belly shot up before it is too outdated. Please excuse what a goober face I am making in this picture but it shows the belly and that's what matters.....:) I am getting rounder by the day it seems, but this is my favorite part of pregnancy. 30 weeks is just about one more week away and I can't believe it! The first part couldn't go fast enough and now I am getting super stressed seeing how little time is left and at my lack of preparedness. I really only have 2 months left to get everything ready and believe me.....EVERYTHING is still yet to be ready. :) I guess I have my work cut out for me! I'm so excited though and after a couple really rough months starting off this new year I'm looking forward to getting more organized, having more time with my hubby and getting things ready for the baby to arrive.
Lots more posts and pictures to come very soon of everything we've been up to....including Dan and my romantic little week long getaway down Mexico sans Calvin. Hooray for amazing family members who also take on the role of saint.... :)

Comments
9 comments:
Ash, you look so amazing it totally makes me jealous. I am IN LOVE with your outfit...can I have it?!?!?! haha. I can't believe you guys went to Mexico by yourselves! I bet it was so awesome. I hope you really do catch up on your posts, because I have really missed seeing your beautiful pictures and catching up on what you're up to. I can't wait to hear all about your adventures. love you!
um, way to cute to be so pregnant! I'm excited for the posts to come :)
Gorgeous as usual!
You are HOT Ash! That outfit is way cuter than anything I ever wore pregnant. I know what you mean about getting stressed as the deadline nears...I started nesting REALLY early with Kate's pregnancy and the night after I got my hospital bag ready to go, they induced me! I realized later that I must have been prompted. Good luck with getting ready for your little gal! And MEXICO?! Get OUT! That sounds wonderful.
CUte pic!! Cute outfit!! You look great!!!
Ash you are such a babe!!!!! You are the most adorable pregnant person i have ever seen i am not even lieing. love you.
wow! you look gorgeous!
You look stunning!!! I love that stage of pregnancy also... nice round belly, lively baby, but not too uncomfortable:) How fun for a little getaway! How did Cal do? We are suppose to be leaving in about 8 weeks and I'm getting real nervous to leave my kids!
I love it! I Do feel your pain concerning preparedness though, We started moving rooms around months ago, "re-homed" the guest bed so we could start getting the baby's room ready, etc. However, it's just turned into a MAJOR storage closet housing a queen headboard, Ian's old head/footboard, and another crib ... all of which need to be sold. Campbell's new bed will arrive this week which means the "storage closet" will soon add another crib. ha..ha.. that with the stock pile of boxes of diapers and wipes from Costco, a car seat, swing, rocker.... and other random collections, well, let's lets just say, we've got a long way to go before we're close to being ready. (Is it wrong that there's a part of me that thinks, "Hey, we really don't need to rush, the baby will sleep in our room for a few weeks anyway..." LOL)
Enjoy the last 10, she'll be here before you know it!
Post a Comment