So although my lack of blogging, or really, lack of time to blog, sorta depresses me...I just decided to stop stressing and forget about the literal thousands of pictures I'm never going to get up here and just do what I can when I can. At least I actually have the pictures right? So here is to de-stressing about actually keeping up with this little blog and being positive about what I am accomplishing. Like, growing a whole baby. :) Which, by the way, will officially become Henry baby boy or Henry baby girl on Tuesday!!! Can hardly wait.
On to the little man.....He has just been the biggest bundle of fun these last few months. His personality just grows by the second and he is a full on conversationalist now. It's so crazy. I can't believe how grown up he is. He is so silly and even tells himself that all the time...."Silly Calvin". :) He loves making up games out of the simplest things and this was one such moment. Getting dressed straight out of the bath--he decided his shirt could also serve just as well as a skirt AND the arms could twirl! (I think this is thanks to the fact that most of his best friends are girls and he has been known to occasionally play dress up with them and sometimes a tutu, tiara, or Snow White dress finds its way onto him. :) ) Good thing he is ALL boy the rest of the time, or I might worry.
I love this age and seeing the world through this little man's eyes.
.



He was so super proud of his invention and I'm pretty sure there was a little kicking and screaming when I finally made him put it on the right way.

Comments
2 comments:
Cute! I can't wait to have conversations with Ollie. Cal looks like he has the cutest personality. And I can't wait to hear what you guys are having!!
That is so stinkin' cute. I wish we lived by you guys. Also, I am in love with the quilt on your bed, wow.
Post a Comment