Man oh Man, what a day.
Dan is out of town this week for work--caught in torrential rain storms in the south--and while he is away Mister Man has decided to test me a little.
Here is a list of just some of the mischief he has gotten into in the last 24 hours:
- Stole my wedding ring off the bathroom counter and hid it in the playroom.
(A serious answer to prayers that I was able to find it after scouring the house for an hour.)
- Learned how to officially climb out of his crib
- Learned how to lock his bedroom door
- Finally learned how to un - lock his bedroom door, but only after accidentally locking himself in while trying to leave his room after waking up this morning (and crawling out of the crib for the first time). Poor, scared little guy was stuck for almost a half an hour while I frantically tried to figure out how to get the door open. Right about the time I started thinking I might have to saw the whole door knob out of the door, he finally managed to get it unlocked himself. He literally fell into my arms and stayed there for the next half hour.
- Not an hour after the door incident, he shoved an old end of a balloon all the way up his nose. I had to remove said balloon with tweezers.
- Shortly after this, his whole bowl of milk and raisin bran were smeared over my kitchen wall
- While I was working on something in the office he decided to just book it and ran to the front door and out into the front yard. I don't know why on earth it wasn't bolted closed since I am obsessed with locking doors, but for whatever reason, he was able to escape. So scary.
- And just to put a cherry on top he had a poop explosion at the Gym's kids club and I had to use every last wipe in my possession to get him "semi" clean enough to take home....pant-less to say the least.
Its a good thing he is so darn cute. Or else....
I wonder what tomorrow will be like?
Here are a few pictures from back in September of the little mischief maker himself

Usually he wakes up perky, but this particular day he was a major sleepy head. So groggy, but still just HAD to wear his super hero boots. He is constantly asking to wear his boots. (Thank you Carpenters!)


Playing with his food has become quite the new obsession. Finding creative ways to splash, dump, throw, spit, launch, move, stir, spill, and wear has become his new specialty.



Playing hide and go seek in the laundry. My favorite is hearing him say "Where'd Cal-Bin go?" in a really adorable high pitch question voice. :)



I sure do love that little bug. Mischief and all.

Comments
3 comments:
This feels like a glimpse into my future. Ollie is already so good at creating mischief. I don't know if we should get them together, they might teach each other their naughty tricks. They are so cute though. Most the time I just laugh and take a picture, looks like you do the same :)
Oh my gosh Ash that is hilarious all the things he's done! They are just too funny all the things they come up with just to get our attention! haha It's a dang good thing they are cute!!! lol
Thank you for posting this. Isaac and I have days like this often.. That reminds me, I need to go clean the bathroom- the sink is full of oreos.. I'm still pretty tired from cleaning crayon off the kitchen floor.
Post a Comment