We finally did it. We had Dan's little bro take some family pics for us with my camera and I am super excited to finally have some updated shots of the 3 of us. In our last ones, Cal didn't even have any hair! It has been way too long. I'm working away on them and will hopefully have some more to post soon!
Here's a little sneak peek!



Comments
6 comments:
Love It!! I can't wait to see more!
oh I'm so excited to see more! this is adorable :)
Ummm looks like they are going to be adorable. Can't wait!!
I love it! Hurry and put the rest on here!! Where did you get that dress Ashley? Seriously you have the cutest wardrobe ever!!! Send me your clothes when you're done with them!!!
ooh i love it! what camera/lens do you shoot with ash?
Hey Ashley! I lost all my blog links and am slowly finding them all again! Cal is getting so big and handsome! You look beautiful..love your long hair! So happy to see all is going so fabulously in your life!
Love, Betsy
Post a Comment