Backyard Swimming

So I'm behind on blogging.....way behind. What's new? :) To be completely honest I've just been a little overwhelmed with doing more and more pictures for other people that I find myself left with no time to work on my own pictures and have fun with them. That doesn't mean I'm not still taking them though......they're just piling up, staring me in the face everytime I get on the computer. I'm not sure what the solution is until I get this whole juggling act figured out, so for now, I guess I'll just keep plugging away a little at a time. So don't give up on me.....I really am still here. :)

Early this summer we got a little splash pool for Cal to play in in the backyard. One evening we went outside and BBQed and let Cal play. He was being a big ham and so we got some fun ones of him. It really is SO fun just to have a backyard and use it. These pictures were taken before we redid the backyard so I'll have to take some more and show the finished product because it looks awesome and we are super excited to have grass!
0001A
0010J
0009I
0008H
0007G
0006F
0005E
0004D
0003C
0002B

Comments

4 comments:

Jess and Matt said...

SO CUTE! These pictures are awesome Ash. Don't worry, your blog pictures don't ALL have to look professional. ;) I am excited to see the ones you guys took from your trip up here...so you better get busy! just kidding. We miss you already :(

hdawgy said...

Those are great pics Ash! He is adorable and his little personality is the best!

Zane and Lexi said...

I'm still waiting for pics of your whole house :) Cal sure is a cutie - wish our boys could splash together!

Miller Family said...

Oh man I am so jealous of your backyard. It looks wonderful. What a fun little family evening. Cal is just adorable. I'm looking forward to seeing what else you guys have been up to!