Cal loves "helping" around the house with whatever we are doing. He especially loves helping Dan in the yard. Sometimes his "helping" actually makes it hard to get anything done at all, but it is so worth it to spend the time with him and see the pure joy in his face at trying to be big and lend a hand. One of his all time favorite things to do is get his plastic hammer and help Dan "fix" toys and hang pictures, whatever it is Dan is working on. I love watching them work together and Cal learn from his Daddy. I also love it when Cal helps me cook sometimes in the kitchen. He loves pouring the ingredients into the bowl and sometimes even getting to stir. He is getting so big and grown up and I am loving this stage in his life. He is so much fun and really is just like a mini big person in so many ways.








We are also still LOVING our new bicycle. Some afternoons we go for long rides around our neighborhood and explore every street and cul de sac. It is so peaceful and relaxing and a great way to enjoy and appreciate the beautiful, amazing weather we have. Thank you Danny for the greatest gift!








We are also still LOVING our new bicycle. Some afternoons we go for long rides around our neighborhood and explore every street and cul de sac. It is so peaceful and relaxing and a great way to enjoy and appreciate the beautiful, amazing weather we have. Thank you Danny for the greatest gift!

Comments
7 comments:
LOVE these pictures. It is so fun to have kids that are the same age and doing all the same things. Finn is totally the same about 'helping'. It is a great way for me to work on being a patient mom when I let him 'help' me in the kitchen. We always end up with a huge mess and way more dirty dishes than normal...but you're right, it is totally worth it when you see how happy it makes them. Hope you are doing well without your hubby right now! Looks like our guys should have a lot of fun together this weekend!
Calvin really is just so adorable. I love seeing all your posts. Thanks for you nice thoughtful response on my most recent post. I really am loving my job up here in LA. How are you guys? I know we never got together but I really do want to see you. We could meet half way or even if you guys wanted to do a weekend in LA you could stay with us, do the Getty, LACMA, anything else. We have a 2nd bedroom and all, if you have a pac n play you could bring that for the lil guy. How are you? You look so beautiful and so happy in your photos. I hope you are doing well and do hope we can get together.
What a cute little guy! He really is a big mini person.
I wanted to tell you to go check out our blog...we have some sad news about Toby...
We have a bike with a trailer too but I am too afraid to ride with him on the back of my bike, so we have to wait for Jason. I just don't trust myself. But you are inspiring me, maybe I'll try it.
These pictures are awesome! Glad to see you guys are doing so well. Ash, you look fab. seriously, I need to get on the ball...I have a long ways to go :) You inspire me :)
Oh how I wish our little guys could play together! sorry about our phone conversation the other day. My "pay as you go" phone ran out of min. and we don't know where to buy any here in cali!! We will chat when I get back to the island :) Miss you guys... have sooooo much fun in Colorado :)
Wait, you didn't hack your hair did you? It's just pulled back, right? I think you have the loveliest hair and so i would be sad if it were gone...but either way, you are a pretty girl :)
Love the pics as always.
Post a Comment