Berries in the Backyard

We like berries in our family. Okay, no we LOVE berries in our family. Every morning when I am getting Cal his breakfast he stands in the kitchen and says "BEIZZZ" (meaning "Berries") over and over while I wash and prepare a bunch of strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, whatever kind we have, to go on his warm oatmeal. He is happy. I am happy.

One afternoon after we first moved into the new house we are living in now, Cal and I decided it was snacktime and that we needed to go outside, enjoy the beautiful sunshine and delicious breeze, and love ourselves a bowl full of fresh berries. And we did just that. We ate, and laughed, and chattered and were mostly just giddy with the fact that we actually HAD a backyard in which to be enjoying ourselves. Oh the glories of living in a house! It was lovely.

I love spending the days and hours with my favorite little man. He is so much fun and never ceases to entertain and amaze. I really could just eat him up.
001jpg1
004jpg4
003jpg3
002jpg2
005jpg5

Comments

2 comments:

Ashley and Aaron said...

Oh how I long for a backyard..this sounds fabulous! The pictures are beautiful as always...Cal is such a handsome little man.

Janean said...

ash, the fort and sidewalk chalk stories are sooo cute! lets hang out soon.