A few Sundays ago after church we came home and made a batch of the most delicious Chocolate Chip Cookies (courtesy of Gin's amazing recipe!) as we often do, and while they were cooling on the rack in the kitchen Dan and I were doing something else on the computer in the bedroom. Suddenly we realized Cal wasn't in there with us anymore and was being awfully quiet.....So Dan went to check out the situation.
Dan found Cal sitting up in his highchair looking exactly like this

And the first thing he said when he saw Dan was
"Milk".
Needless to say, we both died laughing and proceeded to get the camera out and make a memory out of the moment. Cal just laughed at us laughing at him, lounged back in his chair like he was a king, and grabbed another cookie and quickly began shoving it in his mouth like so...

before there was any hope of us trying to stop him

Just the fact that he climbed all the way up his highchair onto the counter to get to the cookies is hilarious.

Definitely the most cookies that kid has ever had in his entire life. The boy knows what he wants. That is for sure.

Comments
6 comments:
That is hilarious! Corban does the same thing! He will eat cookie after cookie after cookie if I'm not watching! Those pictures are priceless! Funny that he wanted Milk when you caught him in the act! hahaha He is a cutie!
That first picture is so funny. thats my fav. he is so funny. i love his little personality.
HAHAHAHAHA! Aaron and I thought this story was hilarious. Also...I'm sure Dan with his advertising mind has already thought of this...but you need to submit this idea to the milk industry for a commercial! It would be the best milk add ever!
Haha! When I got to the found in the high chair part, I immediately thought, how the heck did he get in his high chair by himself.
Its amazing how resourcefull they can be when they want something. Isaac has started pushing the ottoman over to the entertainment center so that he can stand on it and try to reach his elmo DVD. I was also shocked yesterday when I locked the dog in the bathroom to keep her away from him and his snack and he went and got a penny from his piggy bank and attempted to let her out. It is amazing how quickly they learn our tricks. We are in so much trouble!
I love his expression in the first shot, "UH-OH. They caught me."
What a priceless memory you captured :)
Awesome!! Love it!!
Post a Comment