So I finally got it! That cute little chubby grin on camera! Double chin and all! :) I think I took about a million pictures of him, but here are just a few...:) I love these because they really show his personality. So fun--even though I get a little sad when I think of how much he is growing up every week, all the cute new things he does, the noises he makes, fun little expressions, etc. make it all worth it for sure and then I just get more and more excited thinking about the things we will do in the future. This little boy is my favorite. Oh and by the way....here are his 2 month old stats: Weight: 12 lbs., Height: 22.5 Inches, Head: 15 3/4 inches. Even though he is still such a little chunk he is actually only in the 50th percentile for everything. We'll see what happens at 4 months!!!
Our Smiley Little Boy!!!
Posted by Dan and Ashley on Thursday, November 08, 2007 | 8 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Comments
8 comments:
He totally looks like Dan to me. I love his chunkiness, it is so cute. I wish we lived closer so I could play with him. When we move to Cupertino you guys will have to let us babysit him sometime for you!!
Ahhh...I finally get to see more of the "real" him! I LOVE the smiley/interactive stage! Wish we could be there in person for the smiles, but pictures are definitely priceless! What a cutie. Love you all!
Oh he's so darling! I wish so bad we were closer to watch him grow and just be adorable! He looks like his daddy!
He's grown so much, I love his little cheeks! He looks so much like Dan, what a cutie! Did you guys get the gift I sent?
We think your little Cal looks so much like Dan! Do you get that from everyone? --actually, just glancing at the other comments, it looks like you do! You'll probably have a little girl next that looks just like mommy. That smile is the cutest thing I've ever seen. Ashley, you look fantstic-as always! Hope you are loving the city!
He is adorable! I have tagged you! Check out my blog :)!
He has such cute dimples!!!! And I have to agree with everyone else that he looks like his daddy! :)
Oh My! The second picture from the top is totally Dan's face morphed into miniature! Cal is a mini Dan in that picture. Love it!
Post a Comment