Can I just say that I LOVE Halloween!!?? It is such a fun holiday and we had a great time this year for Halloween. The Saturday before Halloween we went to our ward's party with April. Since no one in SF has yet witnessed the infamous Winne the Pooh & Tigger costumes, we thought we'd make things simple by dressing up in them once again this year. I never could find a costume I was just in love with for Cal and since he is still so little and not a big fan of uncomfortable stuff I sadly decided not to really dress him up and just put him in a little pumpkin sleeper--next year though, we're going all out! I still loved him in his little pumpkin outfit. On Halloween night we went trick or treating with the Carpenters in Sea Cliff just to watch their girls and mostly to just get out, feel festive, and see all the cute kids. This was our first Halloween in the city and trick or treating in Sea Cliff was something else! Sooooo many kids and parents decked out. It truly had such a fun festive feel all over the neighborhood.
Us with the Carpenters at the ward party--Matt and Liz were Dwight and Pam from The Office, Maddie was Tinkerbell, and Olivia was a pumpkin
Us with April, the cute pregnant witch :)
On Halloween night we took Cal on his first Muni ride over to Sea Cliff to try and avoid parking. Hey, a first bus ride in the city is a momentous occasion and what better time than on Halloween with all the crazies!!!
Our cute little pumpkin
Gotta love this cute picture of Olivia thoroughly enjoying her candy stash after trick or treating
Cal all bundled up and ready to brave the chilly night
Halloween Fun
Posted by Dan and Ashley on Thursday, November 08, 2007 | 3 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Comments
3 comments:
I love the costumes. And Dwight and Pam, I must say, very witty! I've been thinking about you, isn't your SYTYCD concert coming up? I want to hear ALL about it!
Hey Ash! I can't believe how darling baby Cal is. I want to play with you guys! Sorry I have missed your calls lately...we will have to chat soon!
P.S. are you going to come to AZ for Thanksgiving!!!???
Post a Comment