One of my favorite pictures....what an angel.
Little Chunk
Cuddlin'
Liz, Maddie, & Cal
Aunt April & Cal
Ginny, Cal, and me
My Mom snuggling Cal at home
Dan and I with our 'Celebration' Dinner the hospital does for new parents their last night in the hospital--filet mignon, sparkling cider and all. It was really funny how excited the hospital staff was about having this dinner. :)
Cal bundled up for his first ride home in his new car seat!
More Hospital Pictures, First Visitors, and Comin' Home...
Posted by Dan and Ashley on Monday, September 03, 2007 | 14 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Comments
14 comments:
He is seriously one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. I can't wait to hold him!
what a hunk. congrats!
Seriously - newborns aren't always that cute - he is a doll!!! and you look great too ash, for just having a baby!
He is so beautiful! I'm so happy for you! I feel like I know you because of this blog and I'm just thrilled that you both are okay!
hi ashley. i'm liz's friend, whitney, and i peek at your blog from time to time! :) i have been looking forward to seeing pictures of your little guy. congratulations! he is adorable. i just wanted you to know that your amazing attitude towards your tough experience with the delivery made me tear up.... and i admire you. good luck with cal and have fun!
Hey Dan and Ashley, Congratulations! Clayton and I don't know you very well yet but we're in the Sunset ward. These pictures are so sweet. Nice blog! :)
Calvin is absolutely adorable! I can't believe how awake and alert he was when he was born! I swear Kaden didn't open his eyes for like 3 days! He is so cute and Ashley you look SO GOOD!!! What a cute little family you are. We can't wait to see you guys and for our little boys to meet each other. We love you all to pieces!
Love the pictures! I'm so jealous about your "celebration" dinner. I don't think Utah would be able to afford that! I love it!
Hi Ash and Dan, Cal is adorable. I love the picture of him laying on your chest, Ashley, he looks so comfortable and safe in mommy's arms. So, you have motivated me to start our own blog. I only have one post (and am still learning how to format etc) but hopefully I will have more and some pics in the next few weeks to come! I can't wait to meet Cal face to face! Congratulations and have fun getting adjusted to life with baby! How exciting!
Hi Ashley and Dan! I've read your blog from looking at Kelly and Ginny's. I just wanted to say congratulations! Your little boy is adorable-you two must be very proud parents! It looks like life is going great for you guys...I hope you don't mind me peeking :)
Taryn McCook
hey ashy trashy! Congratulations to you and dan! I live in San francisco as well! Anyways, hope all is well! Give me a ring or shoot me an email sometime and let me know how everything is. Kaganser@gmail.com or 6022954302.
kevin
What a beautiful baby. Its not very often you see a newborn boy that looks that beautiful, but I guess you look at the parents and its a no brainer. I am so excited for you and hope your all doing well. Ashley, you look fantastic! I am so happy for the both of you
emily
Hey Ashley and Dan,
Congratulations, it is great to see that little boy of yours, and we are glad that everything went well. You guys will do great. We miss you guys, and hope life is treating you well. Scott and Mara
haha! I totally cried when I read your birthing story! awe! I loved it! Conggrats again you guys! Your baby is beautiful!
Post a Comment