So we have great news this week! Dan got his first promotion at Grey to an Account Executive! Dan has worked so hard and deserves this more than anyone! He has been doing such a good job and it is so great to see him recognized for his talent and effort. They told him this is the fastest they've ever seen anyone get promoted so it is really quite an honor. I could go on and on saying all the amazing things about my husband but I'll try not to embarrass him too much. I'm just so proud of him for all that he has accomplished over such a short amount of time. We love you so much sweetie!!
To celebrate, Dan and I went out to dinner Monday night at The Franciscan Restaurant on Pier 43 1/2. We had a wonderful evening out and Dan even enjoyed Crab for the first time! We had so much fun. What a great reason to celebrate!
Account Executive - Hooray!!!
Posted by Dan and Ashley on Monday, July 09, 2007 | 7 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Comments
7 comments:
Congratulations to Dan!! That is really great news - I don't know if I could do the crab though :)
Way to go Dan!!! I new it was just a matter of time before you would be running that place. So now that you're the boss, how about a job? JK! I am sure you are going to be a kick butt AE. Any word on who your first account is going to be?
-Brandon
Congrats Dan! Andrew wishes he could be there to eat crab with you...he could eat that stuff morning, noon and night. sounds gross to me!
We are not surprised!!! Congratulations!! You're the best!
Wow! Congrats! What a great accomplishment! Way to go Dan! I love those pictures of you two. Ashley you look SOOO cute pregnant! You are going to be a wonderful mom.
Congratulations Dan, how exciting for you guys! I'm so happy for you! I'm so glad you guys went out and celebrated! Way to go! By the way Ashley, you couldn't be any cuter pregnant!
Congrats, guys! That's awesome news!
Post a Comment