Christmas in Phoenix

I feel badly that is has taken me so long to get this Christmas post up but Tada!!!---Here it is! Some pictures from our trip. So for Christmas we went to Phoenix to be with my family. It was so great because every one of my siblings was there for the first (and maybe last time) in years! So it was great to be with everyone under one roof--although it was a bit stressful at times, we made the most of it and still made some great memories. Now that we're gone I miss everyone a lot and wish so much we lived closer.

For Chrismas Eve we tried doing a little Nativity play with the grandkids as the stars and the adults as some minor roles--as you can see Dan got the donkey--Let me tell you he was thrilled! :) The production was a little stressful but very fun in the end. I was costume designer so please, no making fun! (I didn't have much shepherd clothing to work with now okay??)

I love you family and I miss you!!!!

My sister Allyson and her husband Marc and 4 kids: Chandler, Carlie, Caleb, and Rachel

The Nativity: Dan with Chandler and Carlie (I love her little pregnant belly I made :) )


My Sister Amy (the angel) and her boyfriend Dustin

Me with my little nieces Carlie and Rachel

Comments

0 comments: