As I'm sure you all remember Dan and I were in a serious car accident a year and a half ago with some dear friends, Matt and Jessica Wood. Matt has experienced many serious challenges due to a traumatic brain injury and has overcome obstacles that no one ever believed was possible. I think the Woods are honestly the most amazing people I've ever met with so much faith and hope that I think they could make us all believe that anything is possible with God. Even with all they've overcome personally they've even accomplished more--they just had a baby on the 20th of December!!!! Matt has been praying for this baby ever since he was in the hospital and his prayers have definitely been answered. They had a beautiful baby boy named Kaden Matthew Wood. He sounds perfect and we are just thrilled for them. What a wonderful family--they are truly a testimony to us all of God's love and hand in each of our lives. I'm so grateful for these dear friends and for their faith and endurance throughout the most difficult of circumstances. We love you Matt and Jess (and Kaden too) !!!!!!


A Miracle Has Arrived!!!!
Posted by Dan and Ashley on Saturday, December 30, 2006 | 2 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Comments
2 comments:
so adorable! I'm glad you posted pics for us all to see what a miracle this little baby is! Hope you are having a merry christmas!!
love zane and lexi
Isn't google amazing! So I'm sittin here studying at the library when suddenly I realize its been like a year since I checked that website about the car accident you guys were in. I was curious to see you you all were doing, especially your friend Matt who became my hero reading about him even though I have never met him. I couldn't find the website but this was even better. Glad to hear things are going well for he and his wife and it certainly looks like you guys are enjoying life yourself. I guess to be fair, I'll include our blog address so you can spy on us too. marcandtriciacrosby.blogspot.com. You guys are great. Marc
Post a Comment