So my friend from work, Misti, wanted to get her little girl a puppy for Christmas but have it be a surprise and give it to her on Christmas morning. Well her and I went to the pet store on one of our lunch breaks and found the PERFECT one, so she just had to get it. But since it is a little early she needed a place to hide him until Christmas. Dan and I obviously are dog lovers so we volunteered and jumped at the opportunity to have a litte puppy around but with no strings attached. hehe :). He is the cutest little guy you ever saw! They haven't named him yet so I just call him Little Bear because he looks like a little fluffy bear cub to me. He is the biggest cuddler--all he wants to do is be held and snuggle. I love it! He has the cutest, sadest little eyes. He looks permanently concerned. :) His breed is a "Peek-a-Pom-Poo" (Peekanese (sp.?), Pomeranian, and Poodle). Other than the crying at night and the occasional mess on the floor he is a little angel. :) Guess we're all geared up for kids, huh? LOL. Cruiser and him get along great. I feel like I have a toddler and a newborn. It is hilarious!!!
Playing by the window 
Snuggling with Cruiser--they are best buds!
Dan taking the Little Bear on a walk in his sweatshirt.
He is so tiny, mostly just fluff. He fits right in our sweatshirt pockets.
Rest time.
A Little Bear Comes to Visit
Posted by Dan and Ashley on Friday, December 08, 2006 | 0 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Comments
0 comments:
Post a Comment