I can't let this weekend slip by without wishing my wonderful, amazing mother a most Happy Mother's Day! I feel so blessed and fortunate in a million ways to have the Mom I do. She is my dearest friend. I cherish our relationship and feel so grateful that the more years that go by the stronger it becomes.
My Momma: She is loyal, consistent and unconditional. She loves me and adores my babies. She makes me feel strong and capable and supported in all that I do. She is always there to listen or chat with and I love that we talk almost every day. It means the world to me that she really does care about all the details of my life and my family's lives. She is so involved and is so thoughtful and loving and generous. She is treasured by all her grandkids and they just love her to pieces. She loves playing with the grandkids and they can't get enough!
Mom, I love you more than words can describe and all the selfless acts of service and love you perform for me and my family do not go unnoticed!!! You are so appreciated and loved. Thank you for being such a wonderful mother and grandmother.






Mom with her 7 grandkids this last Easter in Wisconsin.
Happy Mother's Day Mom! We love you!!

Comments
0 comments:
Post a Comment