I feel so blessed to be a Mother. Life is crazy and daily I wonder if I'll ever figure out what the heck I'm doing and hopefully not ruin my kids along the way to figuring that out. But when all is said and done, there is nothing I'd rather be doing, nothing that brings me as much joy, happiness, fullfillment and smiles. Being a mother really is priceless and I thank God sincerely that he has entrusted me with these precious gifts to watch over, love, protect, and cherish. I couldn't be happier that those two crazy, wild little babes get to call me "Mommy". Nothing better in the whole world. I feel so very blessed this Mother's Day.
Calvin and Scarlett:
You are my life and my world and I treasure every second I have with you. I know I am imperfect, but I love you with all my heart and always will. Thanks for being patient with me and loving me as we learn together. You are so special.
xoxox,
Mommy

A couple quick pics before church on Mother's Day


A delicious pork roast dinner Dan and the kids made for me!

Beautiful flowers from our yard!

And my two little babies outside enjoying their new playset in the yard. I love those kiddos! Such cuties.

Comments
2 comments:
Ash you look super hot and your playset is really cool too. I want to see pictures of that house of your. I miss you. you are so beautiful happy mom's day to you.
Echoing Lindsay...you are a hot mama Ash! Your two Mother's day posts were so so great, described motherhood perfectly!
Post a Comment