Word on the street is.....

We're pregnant.
We couldn't be more thrilled for this new little boy or girl to join our family right around June 17th.
Almost 13 weeks down, only 27 more to go. Could this please go by a little faster? I don't know how much longer I can wait to hold our sweet little babe in my arms.

Comments
18 comments:
Congrats Ashley! So exciting!! :)
Ashley, this is so exciting. Congratulations! My cousin, Tara, told me that you are here "PhotoShop friend" yesterday. And I was thinking that I hadn't visited the blog in a while, then, about the possibility of when another one would be coming for you guys. And, today, I check and surprise - it is true! Congratulations. If you ever head toward the Northwest, or we overlap in Utah, we would love to have you take pictures for our family. Hope all is well with you guys, and that you are feeling OKAY!
Congratulations! That's so exciting.
HOORAY!!! You need to populate the world with little Cals. We love you and hope your pregnancy goes well!!!
Yipee! we are so excited for your little family :) hope you are feeling better.
Yay!! That is so exciting. I hope you are feeling well. I can't wait to hear more. Keep us posted.
Super congrats. That is so awesome. Happy for you guys.
That is so exciting!! I hope that you've been feeling well. Why does it feel like 40 weeks takes FOREVER?! :)
I KNEW this was coming. seriously KNEW. congrats!
OH MY GOSH!!!!!! I can't even tell you how excited I am! Is it weird that I feel like I knew it already...don't even ask me how. We are just connected Ash, haha. Just kidding...I promise I am not a freak. Anyway, seriously, could not be MORE excited for you guys....OH I CAN'T WAIT! YAYAYAYAY!
Love you so much!
i am so excited for you! i saw you walking the other day, and thought, wow, how can she do that while pregnant? i'm amazed! congrats.
so awesome! congrats you guys!!
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys to become a family of four :)
OMG ASH I'm soooooo HAPPY for you guys!!! Congrats!! I was wondering when you were gonna have another one!! haha So exciting!! I can't wait to find out what you're having and to see your new little baba!!! Love you girl and hope you're feeling good!!!
How exciting! I see you are holding 2...did you do it twice just to be sure! Ha ha. We are totally happy for you guys!
That's wonderful! Congrats!
hi OH i am a bad blogging friend! CONGRATS! What great news! Two is so much fun!
Congratulations! I hope you are feeling well. Very exciting news!
Post a Comment