Over Labor Day I got to take a trip to Visalia, CA to see my big sister and her family. Allyson just had a baby girl on August 10th and so I wanted to go see everyone and meet Rachel Savannah. She is just so sweet and so beautiful I can hardly believe it! She is perfect in every way! I had such a great time cuddling the baby, spending time with my sister, and playing with the kids. The 3 older kids and I even made our own video rendition of the 3 Little Pigs but instead it was called "The Cow, the Flamingo, & the Big Bad Dragon"---come on now, we had to improvise with last years Halloween costumes. :) We even got to go swimming on Labor Day. Although I did get a very realistic idea of the finesse it takes to run a home with 4 very energetic kiddos I loved it. I had a great time having a break from work and seeing my favorite kids. I love having nieces and nephews! Now I'm just missing everyone and wishing my big sister lived closer by!






Trip to Visalia
Posted by Dan and Ashley on Wednesday, September 13, 2006 | 1 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Comments
1 comments:
Hey Ashley just wanted to leave you a comment. When the time comes I think you should hook your sisters baby up with Dan's sisters baby, they would be a cute little couple. And by the way, I loved that game we played last night, it was sooo fun!!
Post a Comment