Camping up Bell's Canyon







A couple of weekends ago we went camping with our friends Jason and Ginny Miller. It was a lot of fun getting one last camping trip in before the summer is over. We even backpacked up the canyon a ways. We're still not sure if we were actually allowed to camp up there or to have any pets, but I guess if so then we just broke all the rules. Cruiser had a great time coming along and leading the way. I always have to laugh when we take our little lap dog on hikes or excursions that only big burly dogs should be allowed on. It makes me smile. I just love Cruiser for being such a good sport. Well, when we arrived at our camp spot Dan and Jason pitched the tent while Ginny and I were in charge of finding firewood. We made hobo dinners that night and played cards. On Saturday we hiked deeper into the canyon to a beautiful waterfall. Then we came back down, played more cards and roasted delicious hot dogs, and hiked back out. We had a great time in the great outdoors and with the Millers--they are awesome!

Comments

0 comments: