Murder Mystery Dinner

On Saturday night we hosted a Murder Mystery Dinner with 3 other couples from our ward--The Millers, the Evers, and the Roberts. It was a 50's theme so we all dressed up and acted as certain characters. We had a ton of fun and I'm happy to say that neither dan nor myself were the murderers!!! :)
The whole group: (Front): Dan, Ashley, and Ginny Miller (Back): Jason Miller, Kelly Evers, Casey Roberts, Marc & Tate Roberts, and Jeff Evers
All the ladies prepared to kill!
Me and Dan
The Girls again

Comments

1 comments:

Aim said...

How cute are you two!!? I love your blog ash! This is great! Hurray for blogging and pics! I wish we lived closer! We would have so much fun. Come and enjoy the outdoors of montana!....as soon as I get back. Lets see, that'll be in the fall/summer next year! Perfect for camping or hunting!

It was so good to see you! I look forward to more updates!