Happy 26th Birthday Danny!





We celebrated Dan's 26th birthday on October 3rd. It was great because Dan's sister came out to Utah for a visit so we had a great time having her here to celebrate. Dan got golf clubs for his birthday and a really cool sweatshirt. It was hard hiding them from him, but somehow i managed to pull it off! - and if you know Dan, you know this is a really great feat! We made Indian food on his birthday and a yummy homemade carrot cake. Happy birthday Danny!!!

Comments

2 comments:

Miller Family said...

I'm so excited to try that carrot cake recipe!

Lianna said...

Happy Birthday Dan!!!
I knew it was some time in October. I can't even believe that we're closer to thirty than we are to twenty. I hope you had fun. Maybe we can go golfing with your new clubs if you guys come down here this fall.
-Brandon